- Applications for training courses organized by the Forestry Training Unit may be obtained at the Forestry Training Unit, Kepong, Terengganu Forestry Training Centre, an State Forestry Departments and all District Forest Office in Peninsular Malaysia.
- All applications will be processed within 2 months of application received.
- Conduct training programs and departmental exams as scheduled.
- Cooperate and provide relevant information to agencies, organizations, schools and others who need such information.
- Providing at all times, friendly and courtesy public services.
Main Page |
Mission and Objectives |
Client's Charter |
| In-Service Training
| Kepong Forestry School |
| Terengganu Forestry Training Center |